About Captain J’s Luxury Super Raft
Our 37’ NAIAD, Kauai Voyager I is a rigged hull raft built in 2020 and offers more space and comfort than any zodiac or other raft on Kaua’i. Our guests can enjoy individual seating and comfort comparable to a larger catamaran while also experiencing the maneuverability and speed required to access the Na Pali’s smaller caves and waterfalls. A fully equipped restroom on board also alleviates a common concern with this style of boat, while wrap-around safety rails enhance this versatile craft to make it safer for everyone. A sturdy ladder enhances the snorkel experience with safe entry and exit from the water. There truly is no better way for the adventurous soul to see the NaPali Coast than from our luxury raft.
What are the features of a Luxury Super Raft?
- A large, accommodating bathroom
- Comfortable seats for all passengers, with back & arm rests
- A well-designed ladder for getting out of the water
- An option for shade if you want to be out of the sun
- Safety equipment and life rafts, hand rails
- Speed, stability and maneuverability
- Space to easily move about the vessel
- A fresh water shower
- Top-of-the-line snorkel gear
- Comfortably accommodates up to 28 passengers